Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Fashion Blog.!

Hey Haute People!

                So this is like my third blog that I've created,the others I wasn't really into. I think before you start a blog you should have a name that speaks to you,because that name will give you motivation to actually blog daily or a few times out the week. I wanted to start Rated Haute a few months ago and post cute little summer outfits but I was not at all motivated to do so, due to the HORRIBLE and YUCKY heat in Atl!! OMG...I am not use to this type of heat(being from Jersey and all),not only is it hot but it's dry and humid.This weather makes you want to stay in the house under the air conditioner all day!! :)..So with that being said I can't wait for winter!! I always think big and outside the box so I have some cool ideas for my blog and the people who read it.!! :) You just have to stay tuned to find out what those yummy ideas are.!! ;)

Giggles & Cupcakes
Skye'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Haute Comments!